KERING HR Intern
Kering - Casual
Hong Kong - Hong Kong SAR
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ginori 1735 as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”.
How you will contribute
- To provide full spectrum administrative support to Human Resources Shared Service Centre (HRSSC). i.e. filing, reporting, letters preparation, invoice checking, etc through different platforms
- Maintain employee record in HR system (Workday & PeopleDoc)
- To assist and support the HRSSC on daily human resources operations while required
- Administer various C&B programs on enrolment, communications and termination i.e. staff discount program, medical insurance, MPF / Pension enrolment, etc.
- To support ad-hoc assignments
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in HR operations
- Keen to learn, self initiative with positive mind-set
- Detail-mined with strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of integrity to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other HR related legislations
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese, including Mandarin
- Good at MS Office especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Workday experience will be a plus