KERING Treasury Accountant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Automate daily bank reconciliation and make it the primary control over cash. Limit document-based controls to exception
- Streamline AP runs and payment process, increase Internal Controls
- Improve liquidity and funding management through liquidity planning and effective control cashflows
- Implement BAM to enhance the control of bank account data and assuring the robust management of opening and amendment operations, and provision of strong audit visibility
- Automate the daily posting of cash pooling entries and real-time reporting of cash balance increasing the accuracy of cash flow forecasting
Payment and Collection
- Reconcile between all bank accounts on employee, store, vendor and the beneficiary.
- Make a payment for taxes, custom duties and intercompany transactions by the designated date.
- Review the invoices and references for international payments.
- Match flagship store daily cash sales with the bank statements.
- Collect the receivables amounts concerning department stores, duty-free shop, e-commerce stores.
Annual audit and Tax related
- Responsible for quarterly VAT payment and issuance of the other sales invoice.
- Prepare the supporting documents by auditor’s request.
- Declare and pay for the local income, residence and withholding tax by 10th of the next month.
- Maintain daily cashflows statements.
- Prepare cash position and cash flow report by monthly.
- Calculate the accrued interest for the period.
Who you are
- 1~2years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of