SAINT LAURENT Business Development Assistant, Asia Pacific
Saint Laurent - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Business Development Director supporting various business activities across the Asia Pacific.
- Conduct market research and analysis on luxury brand footprints in the APAC region
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities, support the gathering of competitor’s activities and market trends within APAC
- Assist the Director in developing business strategies and implementing business plans, including assisting with business case and presentations
- Provide administrative support on lease management including records collection, filing, reorganization and updates etc.
- Assist with the ongoing relationship management with landlords and key clients to support the Business Development director with conference, meeting and/or event set up etc.
- All other ad hoc duties as required by management
- Degree holder and experience in retail and/or real estate industry would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Independent, self-starter, willing to learn, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR