BALENCIAGA - Collection Merchandiser Leathergoods (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Collection Merchandiser LG who will report to the LG Collection Merchandising Manager.
You will be responsible for the development of the Leather Goods collections and will be in charge in particular of the following tasks and missions in this framework
How you will contribute
- Support on all collection Development documents, mainly:
- Collection brief preparation in terms of shapes, materials/animations, colours
- Competitive benchmark studies and focused deep-dives on strategic category opportunities
- Ad hoc presentations to nurture collection developments
- Consolidate sales reports for Studio meetings
- Seasonal Sell-
- Monthly Sell-Out
- KPI analysis
- Support on editing preparation and action final edit in PLM
- Participate in Showroom activities :
- Catalogue check & management
- Product information consolidation to buyers
Who you are
- 2 to 3 years Experience in Merchandising
- Fluent in English is required
- Advanced Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of cultural and social trends, as well as the Leathergoods competitive landscape
- Good sense of product and details (materials, hardware finishes). Curious and motivated.
- Very high attention to detail and sensitivity towards aesthetics and formats in presentations. Able to work calmly and quickly, keeping to deadlines.
- Proactive mindset, autonomous and rigorous
- Speaking French is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects by becoming part of a thriving Studio. We are committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time