BALENCIAGA – Global Omnichannel Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You lead the omnichannel strategy and deployment worldwide and build appropriate governance, process, training, and monitoring framework for optimal customer experience across channels.
How you will contribute
- Define the Omnichannel priorities to build the roadmap in line with the Retail strategy and Ecommerce strategy
- Deploy omnichannel services and manage their updates to ensure a smooth and coherent customer experience across all distribution channels both online and offline
- Collaborate with various teams (Ecommerce, Store Operations, Kering Tech, Retail Training,…)
- Animate and train the network of Omnichannel regional ambassadors in regions to reinforce a culture of omnichannel service across 300 stores
- Perform weekly and monthly performance reviews with all regions and review action plans to reach business targets
- Prepare a monthly analysis of performance and achievement to the attention of Top Management
- Continue the development of secondhand resell services through offline and online touchpoints
Who you are
- An experimented professional in eCommerce / Digital with Omnichannel project management; a Retail experience is a plus
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
- At your best in an international and fast-growing environment
- A diligent person with attention to detail, leadership and agilityV
- Versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity, challenging the status quo in a constructive way
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time