BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor - CRM Ambassador
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor - CRM Ambassador who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Sant'Andrea Store.
As Client Advisor is entrusted with the mission to advise clients on collections and shares their passion for the brand. As CRM Ambassador is able to provide more solutions to clients in terms of sales channel offered, embracing new technologies.
- Finalizes sales targets achievements in line with Company strategy
- Efficiently manages time to accomplish the tasks assigned
- Represents Bottega Veneta brand image
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey
- Collects and updates client information to ensure an efficient use of CRM
- Embraces the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients
- Understands luxury, the collections and fashion trends
- Works on silhouettes, brings alternative items to get clients to discover more about the collection
- With the creative vision in mind, confidently advices clients as to how they can style the pieces
- Knows and applies company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Keeps the stock tidy, knows and monitors stock deliveries and availabilities, communicates in a timely manner out of stock merchandise and any other useful information
Who you are?
- Previous experience of 2 years in similar role in Fashion & Luxury contexts
- Excellent client service attitude and omnichannel approach
- Excellent communication and empathic skills
- Good team player
- Multitasking, flexible
- Capacity to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and able to build a strong and diversified client portfolio
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.