BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Operations Assistant (Categoria protetta L68/99)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Retail Operations Assistant as part of our dynamic team in Milan. The Retail Operations Assistant will work closely with the Retail Operations Manager Southern Europe who is responsible at regional level for the local retail operations in the countries regarding the openings, closures, refurbishments, relocations and expansions of stores within Southern Europe Region.
How you will contribute?
- Be the first point of contact for the stores about any logistic issue (product deliveries, internal replenishment processes from local warehouse), any critical issue with IT systems, any intervention in the store (ordinary and extra ordinary maintenance) and carry out proper actions.
- Collect and consolidate multiple requests (stationary, uniforms, tools, manuals, catalogues, packaging, facilities, etc), address them to the appropriate department in the HQ and follow up if needed
- Manage relationships, requests and invoices from/to suppliers (confirmation, transmission and follow up) in collaboration with Accounting department
- Be the link between stores and Inventory Control department giving support during the main inventories
- Work closely with the Security department and H&S department in order to collect the main rules and regulations and support the implementation of the relevant policies, processes and tools
Who you are?
- Proven experience of 2-3 years in similar role, a previous experience in store is considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and quickly establish strong credibility with team members and external resources
- Willing to travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word…)
- Fluent in Italian and English. Knowledge of Spanish is considered a plus
- Protected Category, according to Italian Law 68/99
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.