BOTTEGA VENETA - WW Architecture Procurement Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute
- Support the WW Procurement Team with the monitoring of store elements planning production.
- Provide a daily support to the WW Architecture and Newness Teams on Procurement Processes and new suppliers validation.
- Assist the Regions in guaranteeing the correct production and logistics times of new projects.
- Verify with the suppliers that the processes are carried out according to the company's standards.
- Support the WW Procurement Team during ad hoc analysis on the background check on construction materials, furniture development and on others new creation elements.
- Assist with daily internal reports, deliveries and stock tracking on the internal construction library.
Who you are
- Student/Graduate in Architecture or Economics and Engineering Bachelors.
- Aesthetical sensibility with a strong analytical mindset.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, dynamic and proactive.
- Teamwork and good relational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package (Advance in Excel). AutoCAD proficiency would be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time