Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communication teams to deliver a consistent brand tone across all touchpoints.
- In collaboration with senior team members, write and maintain engaging brand and product descriptions while adhering to Gucci tone of Voice, Guidelines and SEO practices.
- Own the CMS copywriting process.
- Work in collaboration with Production and Product Development teams in order to improve the information quality and richness of the product pages.
- Gather regular feedback from the Customer Service Department on the online copy, in order to elevate the quality and revise the information to be as clear as possible to users.
- 2 + years experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, Linguist, or similar role in a globally distributed digital organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, Scriptwriting or related field preferred.
- Experience in writing for consumer products.
- Knowledge of SEO copy best practices.
- Knowledge of fashion/luxury retail business is a plus.
- Passion for creating scalable processes that elevate the strategic impact of language and writing.
- Passion for copywriting, language and user experience.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to apply this to all copy.
- Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of spelling and grammar.
- Team player with the ability to work on his own when required.
- Enthusiastic - Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs.
- Passionate about compelling writing, particularly in the luxury space.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all colleagues, clients and all other departments/partners.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions.
- Must be organized, flexible, collaborative, adaptable to change, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Italian Native Speaker, English Fluent.
- Full time