GUCCI Head of Digital Analytics
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
He/she will be carrying on the following activities:
- Evolve Digital Analytics Strategy, leading the team of Digital Data Analysts and Data Scientists, promoting cross functional ways of working with other departments. Lead the roadmap towards Advanced Analytics.
- Apply analytical and statistical programming as well as visualization tools to drive the end-to-end analytical process.
- Formulate requirements, acquire data, identify analytical methods, create and validate models, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Conduct descriptive statistical analysis to uncover data insights based on customer engagement, browsing and purchase patterns, next to customer behavior trends.
- Develop CRO activities, in close collaboration with Digital Product Development Teams.
- Perform data manipulation and data analysis, using multiple data sources (web analytics, cloud and legacy datawarehouse) to identify business insights, working closely with data scientists and engineers.
- Drill down on eCommerce and Omnichannel KPIs and layer this with additional insights to determine underlying factors that are influencing business performance at regional level.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis of online properties focusing on behavior, acquisition, user experience and conversion, to deliver insights and drive decisions.
- Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and solve business problems.
- Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to an executive level. Presenting Insights in compelling ways which inspires others to take action.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, leading a team of digital analytics, involved in advanced analytics or data science projects, in similar role/environments (preferably in retail companies).
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, or engineering.
- Experience in designing and implementing end-to-end data and analytical solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies such as Google Cloud Platform (preferable), Azure or Amazon Web Services and services to manage data pipelining, data collection, machine learning and automation.
- Strong web analytics background, ability to query, analyze and process qualitative / quantitative data.
- Knowledge of SQL language, to query data from multiple sources.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools such as DataStudio and/or Tableau, as well as excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Dataset, Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager. Knowledge of GA API and GA spreadsheet add-on are appreciated.
- Knowledge of A/B Testing and tools such as Optimizely, ContentSquare and Qubit.
- Knowledge of analytical processes including data management, statistical concepts, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling.
- Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships.
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in English and Italian (both written and spoken).
- Full time