KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Intern to join our Trade Marketing team in Paris.
The Trade Marketing Intern collaborates with the Senior TM Manager for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of TM programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility and sell out performance. In accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines as defined by the Divisional HQ and the Kering Brands Strategy.
How you will contribute
Collaborates with Senior Trade Marketing Manager in:
- Coordinate visibility plans with internal teams, clients and suppliers
- Extracting and analysing the POP data (SAP Extracts, Stocks follow up, Analysis of cover rates and areas repartition, follow up of consistency between data and marketing plan)
- Ordering POP through SAP
- Following windows, banners and customizations production and deliveries
- Producing brand content by translations and brands’ news
- Following digital and crops requests
- Participating in digital campaigns
- Participating in the execution of local sales events & showroom
- Producing activity reports
Who you are
- University Degree in Business / Marketing
- Final internship before graduation
- Marketing / Sales Experience
- Microsoft office especially Excel and Power Point
- SAP experience will be a plus
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Very developed team spirit
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time