KERING Shipment Office Specialist (L. 68/99)
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support shipment execution, ensure coherence of shipping documents and manage customer relations for ex-works shipments.
How you will contribute ?
- Create and send the pick-up plan to the customer
- Receive pick-up plan from customer’s forwarder
- Interact with customer or customer’s forwarder for any request or issue
- Check compatibility between promised pick-up date and availability of export documents (CITES re-export certificate and shipper’s declaration)
- Validate pick-up appointments with warehouse execution
- Check completeness and consistency of customs data provided by forwarder
- Input pick-up form data into internal system for yard management and customs purposes
- Manage any pick up plan exception interacting with customer service
- Monitor pick up progress and alert customer service and invoicing team in case of missing/ late pick ups
- Obtain, collect and archive customer declaration of goods receipt for each shipment to European country
- Monitor shipment documentation and digitally archive Dangerous documents
- Supervise cross checks performed by the outsourcer to ensure consistency across outbound delivery and related shipment documents
Who you are ?
- You have experience in logistics operations, in particular in shipment environment
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with good organizational skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a proactive person, able to have a clear overview about the working environment and to maintain control on different activities
- You are able to set clear objectives and priorities and effectively manage own time
- Team work oriented
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time