KERING EYEWEAR Customer Service Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Miami - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Intern as part of our DI LATAM team in our Miami office.
You will be responsible for supporting the DI Latam Team ensuring Customer Service and Sales Support in accordance with Sales organization and Operations guidelines.
You will support LATAM’S customers aimed to achieve monthly targets.
The internship will be paid.
How you will contribute
- Order flow management.
- Handling customer inquiries using different communication channels.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
- Coordinating shipments, a long with Logistics.
- Mapping interactions information according to standard operating procedures.
Who you are
- A recent graduate in Business Administration.
- Strong focus on results and respect of deadlines.
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork.
- A strong team player.
- Clear and open communication in both verbal and written.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- An English fluent speaker, Spanish is a plus.
- Passion and enthusiasm.
- Authorized to work in US
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America