KERING EYEWEAR Key Account Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Key Account Executive, as part of our North America Key Account Team. This role will report to the Key Account Director and will be based in our New York office in Times Square, or eventually this role is available as remote position located in TX.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of a portfolio of Key Accounts, as well as supporting the entire Key Account sales team in achieving and exceed sales targets. You will build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders (Planning, Mktg, customer service,…) ensuring exceptional service levels.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for managing and developing assigned accounts, with an emphasis on maximizing the retail footprint & brand distribution
- Create best-selling assortments for customers based on data driven reporting
- Support sales process from start to finish to meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop strategies to maximize sales & increase sales-turn
- Analyze sales reports to ensure both internal and external targets are achieved, with the ability to forecast current and future business
- Manage and grow current accounts while consistently looking for new business opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional departments: planning, marketing, and customer service to ensure seamless business growth
- Partner with customer service to ensure proper management and flow of order portfolio
- Develop sales, marketing and distribution strategy, as well as collaborate with brand management on product opportunities for growth
- Provide sales feedback pre-market
- Manage programs for customer growth, including: marketing programs, training, in store displays, sell out campaigns
- Lead market appointments including business reviews, product presentation & assortment building, making recommendations based on sales performance and trend
- Regular visits to key markets to perform product knowledge seminars; ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Representative of the Kering brand always, demonstrating professionalism
- Be hands on and willing to assist in all areas of the business
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in relevant role/industry
- Familiar with wholesale business
- Analytical/data-driven, proficient in Excel
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload
- Familiar with market trends, up-to-date knowledge of the wholesale fashion and lifestyle market
- Adept at building relationships with customers (i.e., buyers, planners, mktg, stores, as well as upper management)
- Comfortable negotiating to achieve favorable outcome for both parties
- Problem solving approach, with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Critical thinking: ability to identify issues, make recommendations for improvement, achieve consensus and support implementation
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious, committed to teamwork
- Strong hands-on and practical approach
- Strong and genuine team player, able to keep calm under pressure
- Mature personality, self-motivated, super positive attitude.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Luxury and Eyewear
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Salary range: 65 - 80K USD, with discretionary annual bonus
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America