ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Associate, Madison Ave
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Manager.
How you will contribute:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and KPI’s thru client outreach; developing new clients via appointments and consignments, informing all clients of new collection deliveries, in-store events, and relevant brand initiative
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Provide excellent service through a continued commitment to our Service
- Values and Standards
- Sustain a high level of product knowledge (technical and inspirational) on all collections by utilizing various training resources provided by the Company
- Assist management with basic store opening and closing procedures such as cycle counts and/or light cleaning duties, maintain visual standards including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance as requested
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are:
- Significant retail sales experience in a customer service-related field; preferably a luxury environment
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Has a genuine interest in fashion and follows industry trends/news
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all time
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing 5-8 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Salary Range: $52,000 to $58,000