KERING_Finance Data Analyst
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are seeking for a ideal candidate for the role, Finance Data Analyst to assist in consistent support in relations to dashboard visualizing needs.
How you will contribute
- Attending to incidents & changes requests for SAP BI
- Develop & maintain development documentation (Technical specifications) and other relevant documentation as necessary to ensure sustainability of development work and compliance to Change Governance.
- Deploy changes related to incidents & change requests to production system.
- The resolution time of incidents & change requests should meet agreed SLA time based on their priority.
- In addition, he or she is expected to ensure that the daily data loading activity complete successfully.
- During month-end, he or she needs to ensure that all data and reports are up to date.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop Power BI model used for various Kering BU reporting needs.
- Used various sources to pull data into and writing DAX functions in Power BI to achieve the users’ reporting requirements.
- Involve in the scheduling of automatic refresh and scheduling refresh in Power BI service as well as automation of Power Query refresh using power shell script and windows task scheduler if there is a need.
- Create and maintain relevant Workspace and content packs for business users to view the developed reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Attend to incidents and change requests related to developed Power BI reports.
- Be aware business process improvements opportunities and to raise it to the team
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as required
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree Information Technology / Systems, or Finance Systems or Business-related degree majoring in computing systems
- More than 4 years of SAP BI experience with strong working experience in Power BI
- Prior experience on other Analytics tools such as Tableau will be advantage
- Exposure to BW / HANA and Business Object will be advantageous
Practical Skills / Abilities:
- Possess good analytical, communication, presentation and soft skills
- Able to communicate well in English
- Able to write clearly and work within deadlines
- Able to work extended hours when necessary
- Possess personal attributes such as hardworking attitude, interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative
- Keen to learn, a team player and have good working attitude
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) skills
Certificates / licenses:
- SAP certification / training in BI will be advantageous
- Certification in Microsoft Power BI.
- Certification in other relevant Microsoft products such as Power App and Dynamics will be advantage.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud