SAINT LAURENT Stockroom Assistant
Saint Laurent - Regular
Auckland - New Zealand
We are seeking a dynamic and pro-active individual to join us as a Stockroom Assistant at our Auckland Newmarket store.
- Maintain and organise the stockroom and back of house areas in an operationally efficient, clean and tidy manner (area/zone, materials/categories);
- Keep accurate record of stock inventory, ensure that all transport documents are filled properly, both manually and in the system;
- Ensure adequate policies and procedures are in place for loss prevention, physical inventory accuracy and handling of quality issues;
- Organize periodic returns, inter-store transfers, receiving and dispatch of stock to and from warehouse; and
- Provide support to staff and facilitate the selling process.
- Minimum 1 year experience in store operations / stockroom housekeeping
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Action oriented, well-organized and internal customer focus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud
- New Zealand