BOTTEGA VENETA Contract Senior Human Resources Executive
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Executive (contract period from 12 July 2023 to 30 November 2023) as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
Support the Senior Regional Human Resources Manager – APAC in overseeing all compensation and benefits processes and projects for Hong Kong and Macau. Assist in supporting regional compensation and benefits processes.
How you will contribute
- Manage all payroll, MPF, tax filing and benefits related processes with Kering Shared Service team
- Work closely with Finance Team to manage month-end reports
- Prepare regular HR reports and data analysis
- Provide information on compensation and benefits matters to regulators, internal and external audit as required
- Participate in various HR projects as C&B expert. Support ad hoc projects or assist in company-wide HR initiatives
- Provide consultation and collaboration with HRBP on providing professional C&B advice and solutions
- To keep updated about regulation changes and maintain close contact with local authorities to ensure full compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including labor law, taxation, pension and etc.
- Review HR policies to ensure all the policies are compliance with the internal and external requirement
- Work with HRBP on handling Employee Compensation case filing and management
- Provide support in regional C&B process
Who you are
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 8-10 years’ solid experience in C&B gained from reputable and sizable MNC. Experience in using Workday, Power BI is highly preferred
- Deep understanding of effective HR practices, employee relations, as well as methods and processes in employment law
- Possess good business acumen equipped with good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills. Excellent analytical skills with strong numerical sense
- Familiar with Hong Kong and Macau labor law and regulatory requirements
- Strong command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Office tools, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Self-disciplined and is able to work effectively under pressure
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR