GUCCI - Store Manager (Phuket)
Gucci - Regular
The Store Manager’s key role is to lead a retail team on achievement of the store business objectives, with the aim to grow the store clientele, ensure service excellence and develop brand loyalty.
SALES AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives and implementing activities and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor
- Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Ensure service excellence and client engagement in store
- Manage a retail team with the support of Local HR (Recruitment, Coaching, Training)
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging, and business involvement
MAXIMISE STORE BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- Build and maintain rapport with potential business providers (VIG, Landlords, personal shoppers, etc)
- Support the PR and Consumer Management team in events
- Ensure effective manpower manning in store (MTT)
VISUAL MERCHANDISING MANAGEMENT
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping the retail team up to date about visual issues, and ensuring VM maintenance, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display team
- Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in a similar capacity from the retail or service industry preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion.
- Well-groomed and driven with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills to manage teams in achieving objectives of all aspects.
- Independent individual with strong decision making skills
- Passionate in growing a career within the luxury fashion industry.
- Full time