Job Family Group Description - Human Resources:
Includes all jobs providing support to the business in the field of Human Resources Management, such as talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and HR administration in alignment with our company’s strategy, practice and objectives.
Job Family Description -HR Business Partner:
Performs a wide range of Human Resources activities and supervision. Provides specialised advice and assistance to business unit management regarding complex HR issues.
Bottega Veneta Japan operates a network of over 50 stores across multiple retail channels (Department Stores, Free Standing Stores, Outlets Stores, and e-commerce).
HR team works as partners for business. To make it work efficiently, we intentionally divide our responsibility by BP (business partner) for Office and BP for retail. With the limited HC of 4 including HR Director, we will set up 2 HC for Retail, and 1 for office. HR Director will work with office BP & is responsible for overall Japan & Guam organization.
Retail HR Sr. Manager will act as strategic partner with Retail head and other retail management (Area Managers, Store Managers), with Retail HRBP Manager. He/she plans and implements various initiatives to develop a service-oriented and employee-oriented company culture among Retail. Is responsible for delivery of HR solutions and outcomes to include staffing, employee relations, appropriate compensation and benefit programs and organizational development.
Work with HR Director & Retail Director to define and support the overall strategy for the retail organization from talent acquisition and development, resource management and planning, to total reward planning to deliver business goals. Perform capability/gap analysis and develop remediation alternatives.
- Oversee day-to-day HR activities including talent acquisition, resources management, employee relation for retail organization, as well as to take actions for areas he/she determined in discussion with HR Director.
- Partner with Area Managers in all people aspects in their responsibilities. Coach them on effective change management, including organizational change, transformation, cultural evolution, and new leader assimilation. Support teams on change strategies and communications.
- Diagnose problems, identifying appropriate organizational interventions and manage implementation of appropriate solutions in the retail.
- Participate in, and deliver programs related to responsible areas such as compensation and benefits, training programs, talent management, etc.
- Partner with the retail team in improving productivity, as well as making sure to enhance employees’ engagement.
- Ensure attainment of hiring goals and partner with hiring managers to achieve results.
- Educate managers and employees on how to fulfill their roles in achieving a culture of high-performance, recognition and aligned rewards. Accountable for the successful implementation of the annual performance and compensation processes across the retail organization.
- Work closely with HR Director and Finance on budget planning and process for the retail