KERING Accountant - R2R
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- In charge of full book closing and statutory reporting in SAP for allocated legal entities.
- In charge of management reporting in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) for allocated legal entities.
- In charge in the preparation of monthly audit schedules for allocated legal entities.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register for allocated legal entities.
- In charge of yearly statutory audit process, including coordination and preparation of audit schedules, financial statements and statutory filings.
- In charge of coordination and preparation of direct and indirect tax computations, statutory filings.
- Support process improvement projects from time to time.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Manager
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills:
- Certified accountants
- 3 to 4 years of audit experience with Big 4 Firms preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of prior experience working in Finance Shared Services.
- Knowledge of SAP, JDE, JDA, Blackline and Excel/Words is advantageous.
- Strong command of English.
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive team player
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Effective communicator
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time