KERING APAC Omnichannel Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. Kering has a dynamic and diverse workforce of 35,000 employees worldwide and delivered a revenue of €13.7 billion in 2018 - making the Group a leading player in the luxury industry.
The Ecommerce Team of Kering Group is currently seeking a English and Korean or Japanese speaker E-commerce APAC Project Manager to join our dynamic team, based either in Tokyo, Seoul or Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce & Omnichannel engagement (based in Paris), you will be in charge of identifying and prioritizing requirements & processes for the APAC (excluding mainland China) Market, for 4 Luxury Brands, to be incorporated into central omnichannel roadmap and support local roll out effectively.
How you will contribute
- Feed up local requirements & processes (from a Group Perspective) to be incorporated into central omnichannel roadmap
- Manage prioritization of roadmap for APAC (realization of business case ROI from local-specific development requests / projects)
- In charge of managing specific local projects
- Support roll out of omnichannel roadmap in Japan, coordinating stakeholders (local brand teams, IT team, operations, customer care, retail team, legal and finance teams) and feeding back to Central Product Management Team
- In charge of coordinating local testing, training, local project management
- Provide brands with local-specific advice on digital best practice, share knowledge and advice, help manage proof of concepts & pilots
- Support On-going run of Omnichannel Systems by escalating or resolving issues of region
Who you are
- A Digital, Ecommerce, Omnichannel expert in project management with at least 6-7 years’ experience
- Experience working with multiple business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to summarize, simplify and communicate complex or technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Capacity to handle both operational and strategic topics.
- Articulate and collaborative, able to influence others and hold them accountable in a professional and diplomatic manner -
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for online retail environments and eCommerce
- Fluent in English + Japanese or Korean, both written and spoken.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time