KERING EYEWEAR Collection Development and Training Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
We are currently seeking a Collection Development and Training Specialist who will report to Collection Development and Training Manager as part of our dynamic team in Japan.
You will work with Collection development and training manager to provide business analysis report for the brands in Kering Eyewear portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with APAC team and Global team on the product development. You will also work with external training vendors on the internal and external training executions.
How you will contribute:
· Execute analysis on brands business performance by analyzing sell-in, sell-out, inventory data, return of investment of different campaigns but also customer mixture, market trend and so on
· Conduct product analysis and provide a best sales product list by brand / category/ other elements by analyzing sell-in and sell-out data
· Support the product development based on the market trend, inventory and sell-out data
· Provide brand training support upon customers’ needs with the support from external vendor if necessary
· Build up data pool and keep tracking on in store performance such as shop face, sell-out, displays and POP
· Coordinate promotions and fairs
· Make suggestion/recommendation on the product assortment for different customers
· Propose brand VM activities by working with trade marketing team and sales team
· Make business and marketing yearly marketing calendar plan for key accounts in order to reach the sales target
· Support making presentations upon line manager needs
· Support the communication with APAC and global team
· Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by managers
· Bachelor’s degree, prefer major in Marketing or Business Analysis
· Proficient level of Japanese and English
· 3-5 years of marketing experience or business analysis experience in cosmetics or consumer goods, fashion industry. Eyewear background is a plus.
· Strong analytical capabilities
· Strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
· Ability and confidence in dealing with a broad and complex range of SKUs
· Ability to perform complex analysis and synthesis into reports and executive summaries
· Strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem-solving skills
· Critical thinking: ability to identify issues, make recommendations for improvement, achieve consensus and support implementation
· Ability to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks.
· Good at Microsoft package skills including Excel, Word and Power Point.
· A positive attitude to dealing with people.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time