KERING Inventory Control Assistant
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Between 2013 and 2020, Kering has built a global network of 17 Finance Shared Service Centers, covering all brands present in the main regions of the group. This common structure and governance promote process harmonization and best practices sharing across geographies, helping Kering becoming an integrated luxury group.
Inventory Control is one of the back-office functions in Kering Korea Finance Shared Service Center (KFSSC) established in 2013. KFSSC provides group brands, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen and Boucheron with various service level of inventory control side.
- Ensure existence, completeness and accurate valuation of inventory for the Kering Group Brands. Implement, improve, and execute processes & internal controls that support safeguard of inventory and accurate reporting in Group financial statement.
- Monitor effectively transactions affecting inventory: good receipts, sales, transfers, ad-hoc transactions, adjustment, price changes and transfer prices updates.
- Contribute significantly to the implementation of solutions that will improve inventory control: formalization of month-end closing and Internal control activities in Blackline, roll-out of SAP in Korea, and other initiative included in the Finance Transformation Project.
- Enable continuous accounting by monitoring effectively transaction every day (e.g. IC receipt, special transactions, adjustments) and monitoring the permanent synchronization of inventory & accounting modules / systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of month-end closing toward “fast close” by executing timely closing activities and certification in Blackline.
- Ensure effective safeguarding of assets by the performing & documenting in Blackline internal controls over inventory, and overview physical stock-take.
- Monitor/review transactions – continuous accounting:
- Daily receiving reconciliation to align the inventory receiving data with inter-company statement.
- Internal [Employee] sales register and monitoring.
- Identify synchronized inventory transaction data from each system such as POS, JDA and reporting tool.
- Evaluate/analyze inventory issues – accurate and analytical conclusions/solutions:
- Monitor errors happening in stores such as STS error etc.
- Set & follow up action plan with brand team
- Issue a periodic evaluation report to brand HQ & local team
- Monthly close process – fast close:
- Adhere to monthly closing process for inventory transaction and valuation
- Managing non-merchandise prepaid and expense.
- Blackline / certification of tasks
- Provide finance team with monthly closing for reporting punctuality
- Safeguard of assets:
- Report shrinkage analysis bi-annually
- Support store and warehouse for physical stock take (Merchandise, Non-merchandise)
- Blackline – compliance & internal controls
- Generate / justify / substantiate inventory control transaction as well as review them instantly
- Complete logistics and customs clearance for inter-company shipments
- Verifying and reviewing shipping documents for import & export customs clearance and delivery to be arrived requested time and right locations.
- Closely communicating with various parties, internally (Brands- HQ, region & local teams, Stores, etc.) and externally. (Forwarders, Customs agency, Auditing corp etc.)
- Enable to support both relevant certification and administrative work also develop and provide advanced proposal of logistics process to brands for efficiency.
- Document (in blackline), train/ed others, update system to understand retail business operation and finance.
- Support internal and external audit.
- The above JDs can be changeable and other tasks may be given
- Over 3years experience in retail, inventory control, SCM field is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel.
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to email@example.com)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of