A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently seeking an SAP Retail Back-office Support Expert to join our Regional SAP Centre of Expertise team based in APAC Region.
Kering has launched a global program for the implementation of a global ERP based on SAP tools for the entire group and its subsidiaries. The objective of this program is to harmonize and simplify Kering's business processes and to simplify the group's information systems landscape.
Within our SAP Expertise Center, the SAP Applications Support team is responsible for corrective and change application maintenance services for entities using our global ERP. We are looking to strengthen the SAP support team for APAC region.
Your role will be to deliver support services on our SAP applications in the Retail back office area with our AMS (Application Maintenance Services) partner based in Italy and the Philippines. Thanks to your expertise in SAP Retail back office processes, you will contribute to the implementation of a robust solution adapted to Kering's business needs for the omnichannel distribution of our products.
How you will contribute
The scope of this position includes retail flows in SAP FMS and CAR as well as interfaces and connections with the various solutions interfaced with SAP (Point of Sales tools, Pricing solution, replenishement solutions, e-commerce sites).
Main missions are:
- Provide support to APAC SAP Retail back office users from a functional point of view
- Organize the customer relationship between SAP Retail back office APAC end user community and SAP COE APAC. This service can be done through regular ticket reviews with main key users, cascading communication from global COE on changes and improvement brought to the solution, ad-hoc training, ….
- Ensure the support and implementation of functional and technical enhancements with end users on all subjects related to Retail back office and management control. (Write the general and detailed specifications of solutions validated with the business, participate in the writing and execution of tests, ensure production and post-deployment support, write the associated procedures and documentation: configuration, user manuals, support training.)
- Coordinate support activities for APAC region in the field of Retail back office with our partner AMS (Application Maintenance Services) and Global SAP application center
- Follow up on changes to the SAP organizational structure (opening of new stores, etc.) and the implementation of new regulations in the field of Retail back office in the countries deployed on SAP.
- Ensure that our partner AMS delivers services in line with its commitments. You participate in SAP support reviews; you take in charge ticket escalations with AMS and the global SAP COE.
- Ensure proper integration of Retail back-office solutions with other areas (Supply Chain, Finance, Master Data) for countries running on SAP.
Who you are?
- SAP ECC Professional with expertise of 5 to 7 years in MM-SD modules. You have implemented the following business processes: Inventory management, Orders, Inbound & Outbound deliveries, Pricing
- You also have ideally some experiences of SAP CAR solution with POS DM, DDF, OAA modules
- You have been working on the integration between SAP and non-SAP solutions (Point of sale, Mobile Apps)
- Knowledge of ticketing solutions for application support will be required and it will be necessary to drive ticketing application changes to comply with your domain support need
- English is a must (any other language is a plus) in writing and speaking
- International experience and mindset are expected
- You are customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify and analyze complex issues and develop solutions to a variety of problems; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) good interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees, management and external contacts; Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.