BOTTEGA VENETA - Graphic Designer
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute?
- Definition of guidelines for the advertising campaigns (OOH, Print, Digital and Lightbox).
- Creation of all layouts for hoardings and banners in line with the guidelines set.
- Distribution of campaigns into media print and digital (together with the Special Projects Art Director).
- Supporting Art Directors on ad-hoc creative projects.
- Design, research and development of graphics and layouts for corporate projects in line with the guidelines set by the Creative Director.
- Supporting the business to follow the image guidelines including signatures, logo usage etc.
- Creating and reviewing a wide range of graphics and layouts as required and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Deliver all the projects according to the deadlines indicated by the Project Management Department.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Graphic Design (or related field).
- 6-8 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
- Experience working with Creative Teams throughout the entire production lifecycle, from briefing, through to final delivery.
- Strong understanding of 360 integrated creative work, with good knowledge of all channels, including (but not limited to): social media, OOH, digital and web.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time