BOTTEGA VENETA WW Retail Operations and Omnichannel Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Retail Operations and Omnichannel Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Work in close collaboration with various departments at Brand and Group level, most importantly with stores, dedicating time to being present within the store environment, and collaborating with retail teams on important projects that pertain systems, new tools, retail excellence, guidelines, policies, reporting and other miscellaneous activities.
- Be the point of contact between stores, Retail Operation managers, Accounting office, Inventory control offices, CRM and Kering Front Office team for: weekly calls to understand the status of HD tickets related to POS and pushes the relevant office to a fast resolution.
- Be the single Point Of Contact for Xstore Service Request management.
- Manage Roll out schedule of new upgrades of Xstore (informs the region and helps Kering to choose the dates).
- Manages training to local Retail Operations.
- Mobile Xstore: responsible of roll out at WW level (gathering information on store configurations) and implementation (always in contact with Kering FO team).
- Be the Kering Bottega Veneta related projects point of contact that involve retail department: Create monthly, quarterly reports and monitor performance
- Work closely with Ecommerce and Regions to improve performance and adjust approach as needed
- Be the key stakeholder for all omnichannel services at retail side
- Support in training development
- Performance reports creations
- Be the business reference at WW level for reporting tool
- Be the point of contact together with the BI team for incident management in stores
- Responsible of trainings at WW level for retail operations
- Policies and guidelines: point of contact for guidelines and policies platform
- Making sure that all policies and guidelines are up to date
- Responsible for FOH and BOH excellence in store, i.e. in store merchandise management guidelines
- Store Openings: collaborates with local Retail Operations and Inventory Control (especially for EMEA) in the opening activities (providing ad hoc solutions and facilitating the opening processes because in constant contact with Kering FO team for prompt issues resolution)
- Provides store support for FO and BO activities in case of need (XS procedures, BO management, LUCE SM etc.)
- Support the set-up of new E-retailers partnership from integration point of view
- Retail tools management, planning and distribution i.e. crockeries, cash desk tools, covid tools…
- Internal audit coordination
- Creates ad-hoc stores surveys & checklists to monitor performance or collect info
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years’ experience in fashion retail and In-store experience
- Previous experience with “retail point-of-sale” software
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong communication skills and solution focused approach
- Ability to manage projects
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Availability to frequent business trips
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time