· Responsible for owning, advocating, and evolving the vision & strategy for our client facing Gucci App
· Responsible for defining and achieving Objectives and Key results that grow the App while contributing to the overall business targets. Model business cases and quantify monetary impact to support Roadmap prioritization and budgeting
· Eloquently pitch new ideas and clearly communicate the App Roadmap and priorities as well as outcomes and benefits to a wide spectrum of audiences from internal stakeholders to digital engineers and designers
· Continuously evolve the product backlog, ensuring clarity, transparency, and the right granularity at all organizational levels
· Ensure solutions are viable, valuable, usable, accessible, and feasible
· Monitor, evaluate and communicate App results at all levels
· Manage a complex ecosystem of internal stakeholders and external partners and navigate multiple ways of working and frameworks
· Lead and motivate the App development team and chair recurring agile ceremonies to facilitate a smooth and efficient delivery workflow
· Know our customer, ecosystem and understand how behaviors evolve. Take the user’s seat and partner closely with Digital Design team for Inception, Discovery, and User Research efforts. Always ensure early feedback and evidence is informing your Roadmap.
· Partner with Regional teams to identify new business opportunities based on learnings and taking into consideration local market nuances
· Constantly benchmarking competition and looking for inspiration beyond our industry. Early adopter of new technologies and business models, always on the hunt for the next big App opportunity. Test and learn new assumptions.
· Constantly and closely monitor App KPIs and economics in close partnership with Digital Performance team. Define and apply actions to improve missed opportunities when necessary.
· Update main stakeholders and regional teams on a quarterly basis on evolutions, fostering rich, valuable, and data-driven discussion
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds if can demonstrate relevant experience.
· Fluency in English, knowledge of Italian preferred.
· Knowledge of the fashion and retail ecosystem, experience in ecommerce environments will be considered a plus.
· 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an agile development environment.
· Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Sound judgement and analytical mindset. Experience in making data-driven decisions and risk assessments
· Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization.
· Proactive in providing new ideas and solutions as well as incorporating constructively other’s ideas and feedback.
· Experience in coaching others whilst leading teams with influence and persuasion (data informed and strategy led)
· Curious mindset and passionate about all things digital. Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and a multicultural set-up.