GUCCI INTERNSHIP VISUAL MERCHANDISING OPPORTUNITY – START DATE 21 NOVEMBER 2021
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Visual Merchandising Team
- Understanding of the creative brief
- Carrying out a search for creative references in order to create a mooodboard
- Realization of photorealistic renderings of a Master Creativity
- Development Master Creativity’s variations for the different locations
- Development of technical drawings using Autocad
- Sharing the project with the CID and the production
- Following the engineering and mock-up phases through an accurate communication with the CID office
What will you learn with us?
- Knowledge of all the phases necessary to develop the entrusted project
- To develop correctly the creative project following the brief guidelines received
- To respect the deadlines of the project phases by keeping the development tutor constantly updated
- Understanding the importance of knowing how to relate correctly with colleagues, having a proactive attitude and open to discussion
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Architectural, Design or related
- Proficient in using Autocad, Adobe (Photoshop focused)
- Experience in using 3D modeling and rendering tools
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Attitude toward arts and fashion / luxury field
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in November 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time