KERING OPERATIONS Worldwide Ecommerce Transport Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be part of the Worldwide Transport team and manage all activities related to the ecommerce transport of luxury goods, providing an efficient and high-level shipment experience to our final consumer.
Partnering with the ecom team, you will maintain a courier transport network, monitor KPIs and continuously improve the performance of the service, in line with the Kering Group's sustainability standards and transport trends.
How you will contribute
- Manage couriers transport network from a contractual and operational perspective;
- Monitor operational and financials KPIs;
- Monitor transport and logistics costs;
- Implement a quality control process (PDCA, why why, kaizen);
- Facilitate problem resolution with appropriate counterparts;
- Design and implement new processes to prevent issues and improve operations;
- Manage and develop the B2C transport insurance framework;
- Define, maintain and develop the Transport B2C Operating Procedures to ensure proper execution and trade compliance;
- Lead the sustainability data from the carrier and develop inset initiatives (electric van, city logistics) in collaboration with Sustainability Department.
Who you are
- At least 5+ years’ experience in distribution logistics for multinational company or with operators in the shipping/courier sector, ecom context preferred;
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken;
- An expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Power BI;
- An expert in transport management systems;
- An individual with excellent written and spoken communication skills, that can communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborative problem solver.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time