KERING TECHNOLOGIES IT Application Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Technical Application Specialist, joining our team Technical Vendor Compliance who will report to Vendor Compliance Application Manager. If you are passionate, curious and collaborative, come and join our Milan team.
You will work in the Production and Aftersales Tech team, part of the Supply Chain domain of Kering Techologies.
You will be responsible for providing high quality support services, supporting the applications used to manage and measure Suppliers across Group Luxury Brands (Risk and compliance, Vendor Rating & auditing, Contract management, Sustainability principles). You will assist to identify solid system designs and solutions to solve business requirements.
You will work closely with various business teams, focusing mostly on Supply Chain Security and Strategic Sourcing ones.
How you will contribute
- Working on the end-to-end implementation and deployment projects for this perimeter, you will contribute with the team leader in defining project objectives involved in the demand process; supporting functional and technical analysis; testing,
- Handling evolution of the running applications according to the evolving business requirement of the functions in the perimeter, validating and upgrading application; supervising application maintenance service;
- You will manage work demands toward the IT vendors, verifying the capacity, planning and deadlines
- Being the point of contact of internal and external stakeholders;
Who you are
- A professional with at last 3 years in international Tech projects (preferably fashion & luxury), with at least is a must one end to end full implementation;
- Comfortable with working with SaaS solution is a plus;
- Knowledgeable about supplier collaboration management (i.e. risk management, vendor rating, audit, reputation, strategic sourcing);
- Knowledgeable on reporting applications. (ex Qlik, PowerBI, Microstrategy as a plus)
- Strong in collaboration and communication: with good interpersonal and communication, able to negotiate and guide the solution, critical thinker and structured way of working and managing projects;
- A graduate in engineering, computer science or management information systems (preferably)
- Fluent in Italian and English. French knowledge as a plus.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time