KERING TECHNOLOGIES IT Sales & Operations Planning Business Analyst
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the new Sales & Operations Planning domain and will be in charge of the solutions enabling the Merchandise Financial Planning processes for all Kering brands. You will collaborate with the Sales & Operations Planning Team to align the Group’s planning processes and previsions and to guarantee the success of the Sales & Operations Planning Program.
How you will contribute
Within the scope of Sales & Operations Planning (Assortment Planning Pre-Season and In-Season, Logistics Capacity Planning, Warehouse & Transportation Planning):
- design product solutions in line with specifications given by business managers
- contribute to software implementation collaborating with internal or external delivery teams
- lead the application test process, from unit test to UAT with users
- offer Level 2 support services for users
- coach users within the business - explain benefit to business population of solution implemented
- monitor the applications with the target of setting and implementing improvement actions
constantly follow the evolutions of the assigned application packages
Who you are
- An individual with at least 1 year in a similar position OR having contributed to at least one Sales & Operations Planning implementation project in a multinational context
- Experienced in a retail/fashion/luxury company, with basics of supply chain, merchandise and assortment planning processes
- Knowledgeable about the BOARD platform (preferred)
- Able to set up simple, efficient and robust solutions
- A good team player
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time