KERING TECHNOLOGIES POS Problem and Incident Expert
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will have the amazing opportunity be part of the WW AMS team in charge of the POS application maintenance for all the stores included in the scope having a worldwide exposure.
How you will contribute
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholder coordinating resources (vendor and consulting companies) for the related service
- Acting as POS Application SME in case of critical incidents and to guarantee smooth running worldwide
- Propose resolution or fix urgent blocking issue directly on POS app
- Be the owner problems backlog, ensuring its prioritization and the correct analysis/resolution.
- Manage relationship with brands, providing visibility on ongoing requests/issues in the scope of Application Maintenance activities
- Support the POS AMS Manager to identify development strategies for the global support model (standardization and consistent integration of Brands / Regions / Countries specificities)
- Proactively reports in a synthetic way status of projects / Key issues / Changes / Problems and proposed solutions to POS AMS Manager or project teams
- Coordinate eventual integration of additional service of the current POS application landscape
Who you are
- An individual with at least 5 years experienced on POS apps (Xstore preferable)
- You have very good skills on MS SQL
- Knowledgeable about JAVA
- A good team player with strong relational and communication skills
- You have strong listening, critical thinking, and probing skills
- A collaborative individual, rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed and transparent
- Experienced in service management
- MS Office Suite proficient
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; French and Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time