KERING TECHNOLOGIES SAP Supply Chain Distribution Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to the applications used across Kering’s luxury brands. You will manage and support the delivering of the global ERP implementation at Kering, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams.
How you will contribute
- Review and understand strategic business guidelines, processes and detailed functional requirements defined by BPOs in the Allocation and Distribution area (Retail and Wholesale markets)
- Strongly team up with the Business community and IT Experts
- Motivate and coordinate external SAP consultants
- Participates to SCM Core Model and localization design workshops and ensures the delivery of functional & technical solutions supporting and translating correctly business needs, business processes convergence, IT simplicity and optimizing SAP Standard solution
- Core model custodian, ensures RICEFW requirements and deviation from core model are justified, documented, evaluated and correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas across the full landscape (including legacy systems). Ensure Technical and functional requirements as well as security standards established by Kering are adhered to during ERP design and implementation
- Provides the Solution & Technical advisory board expert point of view to arbitrate on Solution Design and configuration Contributes in building the required integration with all necessary Legacy Systems, ensuring correct end to end process as well as suggesting architectural modification (landscape simplification, upgrades, consolidations) as a result
- Support and coordinate the hyper care project phase in order to stabilize the solution after the go live
Who you are
- A professional with at least 4+ years of experience in SAP ERP (preferably FMS, Retail), including Solution Manager and SAP accelerators.
- Knowledgeable about fashion/retail fields
- Experienced in full lifecycle implementations of ERP, managing onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI).
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- A graduate in computer science or management information systems (preferably)
- Fluent in Italian and English, French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time