GUCCI Assistant General Manager Osteria da Massimo Bottura - Beverly Hills
Gucci - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
The Assistant General Manager at the Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura will effectively lead and support in all activities necessary to achieve business objectives, demonstrate an unsurpassed service culture and drive team development. The Assistant General Manager will perform with highest degree of integrity in operations and loss prevention compliance, as well as in fine dining service standards and is a dynamic and inspiring leader with a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Assistant General Manager, you are expected to represent the brand as Gucci ambassador, promoting the values and ambitions within the marketplace.
- Partner with the Restaurant Director to drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives, while ensuring operational integrity and monthly profitability;
- Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the floor through customer engagement, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided;
- On-going training to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars, food and beverage items and strategies, partnering with the appropriate internal departments for support;
- Understand company set KPI’s and identify strategies for improvement when performance standards are not met;
- Represent the Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming standards.
- Lead the team in networking to build relationships and propose local events;
- Provide superior customer service and guest experience to increase and retain client loyalty;
- Capture meaningful guest data for the purpose of building relationships and personalize future client development opportunities.
- Partner with the Restaurant Director to recap monthly restaurant performance and current business trends to cover every aspect of the business, including competitor performance;
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures including Operations, Human Resources, and security standards;
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits and incident reporting;
- Provide accurate schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage Timely submission of payroll;
- Support and maintain fine dining standards;
- Maintain full organization of company assets per the back-of-house and front-of-house guidelines.
- Support the Restaurant Director with monthly coaching/counseling sessions;
- Assist with the performance check in process for all restaurant employees;
- Partner with the Restaurant Director to identify and create action plans for low performers and build succession plans for high talent;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team and build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Support a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and schedule to effectively drive sales and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- 5+ years of experience in the hospitality and tourism industry in managerial roles;
- Previous experience in luxury and fine dining contexts highly desirable;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- High degree of ethics, professionalism, integrity, and ability to inspire trust and influence a team;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Must possess an entrepreneurial vision;
- Proven ability to drive positive client experiences that builds loyalty and delivers measurable results;
- Proven knowledge and understanding of wine selection and presentation is preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken -additional languages will be prioritized;
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Professional grooming and appearance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Client-oriented approach and solutions-oriented attitude;
- Passion, professionalism, and discretion;
- Proven track of people-management skills;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Provide certification of Food Handlers’ License and Serve Safe.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $74,160 USD to $82,400 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full time
- United States of America