SAINT LAURENT Client Advisor Rive Droite
Saint Laurent - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor to join our dynamic boutique team.
The Client Advisor contributes actively to the store sales and key indicators achievement. They provide a unique, memorable, sophisticated, and everlasting experience to all external and internal clients. They also support the management team and colleagues, while consistently upholding our Maison values, image and standards.
- Provide outstanding client and after-sale service to all visitors and clients
- Show passion in connecting and reconnecting with clients, putting them at the center, identifying their needs and anticipating their future requests
- Cultivate a robust client portfolio to secure a proactive and growing business
- Drive performance to exceed individual sales and KPI goals by having a business mindset and an entrepreneurial approach
- Know how to create personalized, versatile, and timeless silhouettes for the client and demonstrating your passion for the fashion culture
- Show a transparent and genuine attitude with the client and create a unique connection with them
- Communicate in a professional and sincere way, with clients and colleagues
- Effectively use all the available tools to optimize business opportunities
- Proactively support and collaborate with the front and back-of-house teams, their achievements and ultimately the overall team spirit
- Upholds and adheres to all company policies and operational procedures
- Preferred experience in providing high-quality service in a client facing role, i.e. in fashion & accessory retail, in customer service or in luxury hospitality
- Have passion for the fashion culture, like to create personalized looks
- Have a business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong team spirit to achieve common goals
- At ease with using tools and applications, adapts quickly with new technology
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask, prioritize; is open minded and driven by creativity
- Proactive, passionate & with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written, oral & listening skills, in English and local language, additional languages preferred
- Embrace change and see it as an opportunity to grow and develop
A reasonable estimate of the base compensation range for this position is
$17/hr. - $19.50/hr.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.