SAINT LAURENT Digital Project Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Digital Project Manager who will report to the VP Operations and Loss Prevention as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for leading and supporting digital projects related to YSL.com as well as digital concession partners. This role will help identify new opportunities as well as manage existing areas pertaining to the digital client experience. With a focus on analytics and observation of best-in-class practices within the regions digital space, this role helps to provide recommendations to improve existing solutions and define new opportunities that help meet and exceed the brand’s business goals. This role is an ideal opportunity for a digital and client driven leader with a detailed knowledge of the e-commerce, omnichannel, and CRM landscape. This person will lead the Digital development strategy and roadmap for the region, while being part of Saint Laurent’s digital community. The role will collaborate with a variety of departments within the region as well as work cross functionally with brand operations teams: Merchandising, Client Services, Inventory Control, Kering Tech and Kering Group Operations teams: Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. By leveraging solutions suggested and delivered by Saint Laurent’s global digital team and acting as a champion for the region to lead local initiatives, this role helps to advocate for projects identified as priorities, align business and operations stakeholders build project plans. This role also helps defining and delivering plans to support digital operations in key moments within the brand’s calendar. Reporting to the AMER VP of Operations and Loss Preventions, the YSL AMER Digital Project Manager will be highly involved in the launch and support of the new omnichannel strategy of the brand, connecting digital and in store experiences.
- Drive local digital project management
- Manage projects by mobilizing business stakeholders and contributors to build strong business cases.
- Coordinate with YSL Paris headquarters to build the regional Digital roadmap, including the opening of new countries for the Brand’s official websites and launches of Digital partnerships.
- Partner with YSL and Kering technical teams to support the build, testing, launch of new features and support existing solutions.
- Coordinate multiple projects with every deliverable expected in key phases: business case, legal, supply chain, operations, stores, design, build, testing, change management, go live and hyper care.
- Create and update documentation for each project
- Use project governance instances to inform, alert and escalate projects statuses to establish scope, and guarantee timing and quality.
- Review and understand key performance metrics related to projects and key launches to track the success of each project from a business and technical perspective and quickly determine any bugs or issues.
- Support local operations
- Support local issue resolution with current digital solutions onsite: work with Central and technical support team as well as 3rd parties to identify problem areas and help determine solutions to improve efficiency among the related systems
- Closely work with the Regional Merchandising team on the catalogue for all digital partners’ sites
- Collaborate with local CRM team to enhance data collection for the Region’s digital partners, always in concordance with Kering’s compliancy rules.
- Run Paid Marketing budget in the Region with Central’s support
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Image teams to support the implementation of the marketing guidelines and marketing plan on all Partners’ websites.
- Organize plan to support client experience in key moments in partnership with the Digital Ops Manager: holiday, collection launches
- Consolidate weekly reporting for the team
- Support Central team with regular content updates and configurations of key platform functionalities: Store locator, Book an Appointment, Shipping Services, FAQs, Distance Selling, delivery date commitment
- Identify local opportunities
- Help identify new opportunities or enhance existing areas within the digital client experience.
- Leverage analytics to form recommendations to constantly improve existing solutions and define new ones.
- Observe and report on best-in-class industry practices (benchmark, analysis, and recommendations).
- Prioritize projects and define balance between quick wins and more complex builds to ensure a constant cadence of launches.
- Clear communication of progress, timelines, deadlines, and key challenges to manager and organization in order to prevent project risk
- 3+ years project management experience in fashion/retail with a brand, building digital and omnichannel client experiences or digital agency supporting ecommerce clients.
- Strong project management skills including internal and external stakeholder management. Ability and desire to implement projects hands-on and with minimal resources
- Previous work building out digital product strategies.
- Understanding of eCommerce, retail and by extension omnichannel solutions to support high volume.
- Experience with large scale client facing eCommerce solutions: CMS, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, MicroStrategy, Order management (Manhattan Associates), Point of Sales, CRM, and warehouse solutions.
- Critical thinking ability with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, capacity to convince and find alignment with multiple stakeholders.
- Advanced experience with digital tracking solutions (Google Analytics, Power BI, Contentsquare)
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and similar ticket and issue management systems
- Experience working with or managing UX, CX and engineering teams
- Demonstrates high attention to details, and is curious, flexible and reactive, quick learner, analytical
- Interacts positively and works collaboratively with individuals at all levels
- Proficient computer skills including MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America