GUCCI Web3 Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
- Contributes to the ideation of web3 strategies and drive the execution of our roadmap.
- Helps to develop tactics to build our voice and brand narrative into web3.
- Defines engagement NFT strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience.
- Leads go-to-market plans for NFT projects, coordinating across teams to drive efficiency, alignment and to power our consumer marketing drivers (Email, Social Media, Influencer Partnerships, etc.).
- Builds strong relationships with the emerging and established NFT artists, top collectors, and activists in the space.
- Builds strong relationships with regional and corporate functions in order to cascade projects and collect feedback.
- Identifies community needs in coordination with the New Business Team and analyzes market trends to identify brand opportunities.
- Proactively works with the New Business Team to develop current and future projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A comprehensive grasp of the burgeoning NFT and blockchain landscape is mandatory (across web, apps and social media).
- Ability to lead multiple tasks and build strong working relationships across our organization.
- An existing interest and experience in the traditional art market is a plus.
- An existing network inside the crypto space, such as influencers, organizations, and projects would be highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain-related terminologies and trends, with a strong passion in NFTs.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and managing a brand across multiple projects.
- Strategic thinking to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Positive attitude and natural problem-solving approach are fundamental.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast-paced environment, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
- Expertise with popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Reddit etc.
- Strong research skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional experience in the fine art industry will be a plus.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; other languages are welcome.
- Full time