KERING CRM Campaigns Operations Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
Kering Client and Digital Department aims at accelerating digital transformation leveraging innovation, tech and artificial intelligence with a strong focus on customer experience.
Following the implementation of Salesforce at Group Level, it has been decided to create a Group CRM Factory to accelerate our CRM excellence transformation.
This will be the unique opportunity to federate initiatives and to launch a transversal CRM strategy within the organization to best serve our clients and develop their engagement.
The Head of CRM is currently seeking an English speaker Campaign Operation Manager to reinforce and join our dynamic team based in Paris/Italy and the challenge to settle an ambitious data strategy for the Group and its Brands. This is a new role.
How you will contribute
You will support the Head of CRM operating for the Brands the campaign management.
- Transform for each brand the key principles of relational strategy into omnichannel campaigns in collaboration with the relational strategy team
- Design and test campaigns with a customer centric perspective: remarketing, CRM based traffic acquisition, cross-sell campaigns, purchase frequency-oriented campaigns, retention, conversational campaigns…
- Define key strategic goals for each campaigns and potential value created
- Identify key technological enablers to be able to perform omnichannel campaigns
- Realize a brief for each campaigns (email, text message, print, Display, social Ad, search, website personalization)
- Supervise campaigns operations with the internal or external partners & agencies
- Report on operations executions and ensure delivery excellence in terms of cost and time to market
#1- Define and test omnichannel campaigns
· Identify omnichannel campaigns opportunities with each Brand of the Group
· Determine relevant channels to be used (media, email, SMS, Push notification, messaging apps, social platforms, Brand website, etc…)
· Determine tech capabilities to be deployed
· Set-up campaigns on control groups of customers
#2 – Realize the brief of each relational communication
· Be the single point of contact of brands for campaigns operations
· Determine the communication levers and scope
· Determine the right targeting to support campaign objective
· Determine the control group
#3 – Coordinate all teams involved within campaign operations
· Identify all stakeholders to be involved in a campaign and their roles in the process
· Realize the day to day planning to respect the time to market
· Realize the end-to-end tests before launch
#4 – Continuous operations improvement & excellence
· Monitor each step of the activities
· Identify areas of improvement in terms of workload, time to market, governance
· Report on all activities to brands & CRM Factory management
We are looking for candidate which demonstrate strong achievements in Digital & Customer campaigns operations, with a customer centric culture and omnichannel mindset, both operational and strategic familiar with Group / BU organization.
· Passionate about customer engagement & communication
· Knowledge about SFMC (Journey Builder, Automation Studio, email studio, etc…)
· Knowledge about media platforms / DMP is a plus
· Strong knowledge about targeting tools and SQL language
· Problem solving abilities
· Analytical skills to identify areas of improvement
· Business results oriented
· Strong coordination skill and ability to manage operations
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
· Being able to advice senior management in clear language about the implications of their work for the organisation;
· Background in Digital Agency or digital / CRM consulting company
· Global Knowledge about CRM / Martech / Digital technologies
· 5-10 years of experience
· Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
· Italian spoken is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time