GUCCI Associate Store Manager (Timepieces & Jewellery)
Gucci - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
SALES & SERVICE
- Promote the sale of Gucci watches & jewellery
- Focused on activities to achieve Monthly sales budgets
- Ensure staff achieve individual Monthly Targets by observing strengths & weaknesses and providing regular training
- Provide on floor supervision and high visibility on the floor at all times
- Respond to customer complaints/requests
- Create a strong results and action oriented team that works together through strong presence and training
- Customer service in relation to the Luxury Brand
STAFFING & TRAINING
- To assist management in identifying the training needs within the store.
- To assist in the training of all employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with maximum efficiency.
- Supervise Full and Casual Sales Associates
- Promotes an exceptional level of customer satisfaction
- Trains staff to achieve sales and customer service giving regular feedback
- Leads by example in grooming and presentation standards
- Address where necessary training issues
- Communicate product training
- Create a Morning Training schedule on a monthly basis
- Ensures the staff participate in Product Knowledge training sessions and that they use this knowledge with customers
- Maintains and supervises the company’s merchandising standards
- Knows best sellers and ensures they are always in stock and ensuring merchandising opportunities are identified
- Maintains performance of merchandise throughout the season (best and worst sellers) OPERATIONS
- Adheres to all company practices and procedures
- Adheres to all store operational audit guidelines and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all operations
- Ensures all payments (cash EFT and credit cards) tally with sales achieved for the day, including the banking responsibilities
- Responsible for all non-merchandise inventory control (sales documents, packaging etc)
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Displays integrity and fairness
- Demonstrates perseverance and determination
- Persuasive, credible and assertive
- Demonstrates and shows trust in others
- Open and honest
- Self starter, motivated by achieving positive outcomes and feels personally accountable
- To respond to any changes in the Department function as dictated by the Company.
- Comply with Gucci guidelines and policy.
- To understand and adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- To ensure all team members are treated with equal respect without regard to their religious beliefs, sexuality, cultural background and gender.
- To attend all training sessions and meetings relevant to the position.
- To carry out all other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times and in accordance with the Company’s grooming standards.
- To report for work punctually
- Full time