Merchandising Assistant (3 Months Contract) (Singapore)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Assist the merchandising team in everyday product merchandising activities
- Process and monitor invoices and shipments accurately
- Report warehouse and store about stock release, stock return and new arrivals
- Forecast order quantities based on stock level and sales information
- Maintain and monitor stock levels and movements
- Maintain accurate stock, export and shipping related documents
- Generate reports related to sales and profits and new merchandising concepts
- Develop pricing and merchandising strategy to meet sales target
- Manage merchandising calendar to meet deadlines
- Develop merchandising guidelines and reference documents for team members
- Assist in developing merchandising ideas for business growth based on industry trends, market analysis and competitor markets
- Identify and resolve merchandising, purchase order and production issues in a timely fashion
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines.
- 5 years proven merchandising experience, preferably gained in retail and luxury industry
- Extensive knowledge in both men’s and women’s wear and leather goods.
- Strong understanding of the retail environment and proven interaction with retail teams
- Numerically sensitive and sound business acumen
- Independent, resourceful, strong sense of commitment
- High passion in fashion
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, with command of English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time