KERING Senior Accountant - P2P
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant who will report to the P2P Manager of Finance Shared Service- Malaysia as part of our dynamic team. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Accountant will support for Malaysia office in the re-design of SSC’s P2P processes for assigned markets.
How you will contribute
- Lead P2P team with a strong controllership mindset and ensuring that the day-to-day Staff Business Claim / 3rd party vendor process are prepared timely & compliance with applicable regulatory.
- Work cross-functionally with the support of finance manager and points of contact to define, implement, and monitor AP processes and procedures that drive efficiencies, ease of use, scalability, integration with financial systems, end-to-end transparency, and an excellent user experience
- Assist the Manager in all areas relating to year-end statutory reporting including Audits, Corporate tax and GST submissions (includes preparation of audit schedules, managing audit queries and issues).
- Monitor key operational metrics that measure/assess accounts payable performance and drive continuous improvement
- The Accountant will fully support the Manager in the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes and part-take in any other transformation or process-improvement projects.
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Support the deployment in Malaysia of Kering P2P global solution (Esker) and the retrofit of Kering T&E global solution (Concur)
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- 5 years working experience with initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is preferred with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline)
- Expected to be hands-on.
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Minimum travelling
- Immediately available or on short notice
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋