BALENCIAGA Store Manager (KLCC)
Balenciaga - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
How you will contribute
- Manage a retail sales team while overseeing daily store operations including sales targets, KPIs, housekeeping, staff training, inventory management, complaints handling, etc.
- Lead and motivate retail sales team to provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency in accordance with Balenciaga’s standards and requirements
- Attract, develop and retain talent by creating a positive work environment and a feedback culture
- Build customer database and maintain a good relationship with valuable customers and VIP
Who you are
- Prior experience in retail and customer services industry with people & store operation management
- Inclusive leadership style and excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability, persuasiveness, risk-taking & dynamic
- High sensitivity to clients’ experiences and loyalty
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific