ALEXANDER McQUEEN Store Manager（御殿場）
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
The Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting the House and the client loyalty, in particular Top Clients and VICs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
He/she represents the House and is a proactive Sales professional who guarantee compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store SA and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project: LUCE, Workplace
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position
- High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Full time