Alexander McQueen is renowned for its unbridled creativity and the brand today has become synonymous with modern British couture. Since her appointment in 2010 as Creative Director, Sarah Burton has produced critically acclaimed collections with a focus on handcraft and artisanal techniques. Her ability to marry the design codes of the house with lightness and her own feminine touch has brought a new and personal aesthetic
Part of the Kering portfolio of brands, Alexander McQueen has expanded internationally through both wholesale and retail channels in the past few years, strengthening its positioning within the luxury sector. With a total network of over 90 directly-operated Alexander McQueen stores and a strong presence in the world’s most prestigious department stores, the brand’s iconic status continues to grow across the world.
- Degree and above in Fashion Retail Management, Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum of 10-year relevant experience
- Solid experience in managing Wholesalers and/or Franchise across Asia Pacific Region
- Possess excellent communication and strong analytical skill
- Independent, well organized, as well as a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin