BALENCIAGA Assistant Retail Operation Manager
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an Assistant Operation Manager who will report to Retail Operation Manager as part of our dynamic China team.
This position is responsible for assisting Retail Operation Manager in managing and coordinating the retail operation, merchandising operation, and customer service issues. Ensure a smooth operation and enhance operation efficiency at all time to achieve an optimal sales performance.
How you will contribute
<Business & Reports>
- Regularly provide accurate and timely sales analysis and productivity reports, including retail package, daily/monthly analysis report, business review etc.
- Coordinate in monthly sales target
- Analysis on Retail Incentive Program based on store business performances
- Retail systems, data maintenance and management
- Optimize SOP to ensure retail operation effectiveness and adaptability to business development needs.
- Ensure consistent compliance and best practices on retail operations applied to all stores.
- Manage inventory and work with logistics on the stock delivery and stock capacity control
- Implement and coordinate internal audit exercise in boutiques.
- Provides administrative support to stores or based on operations requests
<Retail Projects & Activities>
- Support all retail project launches, implementation and follow-up
- Arrange and coordinate retail meetings
- Collaborate with Training to enhance customer service and brand awareness based on key findings in CEE
- Collaborate with CRM to support in-store events, and CRM projects in store
<Internal & External Relations>
- Work closely with internal departments and communicate with external vendors to ensure all ops and administrative assignments fulfilled within deadlines and requirements met.
- Communication with HQ and stringently follow HQ guidelines to meet corporate standards.
Who you are?
- Degree and above in Business Administration or equivalent
- P relevant retail operation or store operation with new openings experience, related industry or luxury brand experience are preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, previous exposure in JDA is preferred
- A good team player with excellent analytical, presentation and communication skill
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teas that excel in execution.
We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China