BALENCIAGA Client Engagement Supervisor, Hong Kong & Macau
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
Implement Clienteling programs & tools and coach the teams
- train the teams on the programs (prospects, welcome, gift, birthday, special treatment, etc.) & tools (client cards, mailers, clienteling application on phone/Ipad, etc.) defined by HQ
- coordinate (listings, orders, reports…) and make sure the execution is in line with Balenciaga standards
- track & measure the impact of all programs to ensure a relevant follow-up
Coordinate Client animations (in-store/out-of-store events), in line with HQ guidelines
- Before: define calendar of actions, target (listing extraction & client selection by the teams), invitation type (paper/digital) & plan suppliers (catering, flowers, hostess, logistics, etc.)
- D-Day: coordination of suppliers, store teams & VM to ensure the animation is in line with Balenciaga image & standards
- After: track and follow-up by gathering quantitative and qualitative feedback from store & sending to HQ
Drive business through developing in-store clienteling mindset
- define & animate Store Client Expert community by sharing best practices with other regions/stores
- make sure sales teams understand client KPIs/segmentation, challenge them with objectives & mystery shopping results
- coach Sales Associate to define action plan per client thanks to Clienteling tools (client book, applications, etc.)
- provide the stores with morning briefs, specific listings/reports, menu of attentions (lunch, birthday, gift…) to enhance client reactivation
- coordinate with HQ for worldwide VIC treatment organisation (ie. invitation to the Fashion Show)
Oversee direct communication and client database & insights
- manage client data collection & accuracy: conducts training and provide training material to the teams.
- manage invitation for events: text, order, printing, calligraphy/routing & sending to clients.
- analyse monthly store dashboards & follow-up client KPIs with stores.
- run specific reports/client analysis if needed to set-up actions to support the business.
- track all client actions above in the campaign management tool in order to measure the ROI.
- check and validate global newsletters & submit local requests to HQ (i.e. store opening/anniversary).
- perform continuous data quality activities (deduplication & merging) or issues, in collaboration with HQ/MIS and Kering Group.
Who you are
- At least 7 years’ or above experience in client development, CRM, events or other similar positions in luxury retail/fashion industry.
- Able to conceive and drive projects forward.
- Business oriented, numerate and confident in managing database/figures, and conducting data analysis.
- High understanding of luxury environment & highly client oriented.
- Excellent skills in Excel/Power Point is a must and overall strong computer skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills, fluency in English is a must.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR