BALENCIAGA Performance Marketing (Assistant) Manager
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE?
PERFORMANCE MARKETING CHANNELS OWNERSHIP
- Lead in monitoring all Paid Acquisition Channels for China: Paid Search, Social, Affiliation, Performance Display & Programmatic, Performance Emailing
- Define the best budget allocations per channel upon performances on a weekly basis to achieve our sales objectives & ROAS targets
- Analyze paid traffic impact with our Global teams on a weekly basis to improve paid campaigns efficiency & contribution
- Ensure a perfect execution of performance campaigns on all channels: ad copies compliancy, taxonomy usage allowing deeper analysis, assets activation planning consistency
- Ensure the technical stability of performance campaigns: Product Feeds compliance, optimizations & enrichment; Landing Pages quality & strategy; Tagging plan efficiency & Third-party tracking deployment when needed
- Be responsible of the performance marketing activities financial follow-up: budgets planning consolidation and payments to vendors
- Coordinate & ensure assets deliveries with our internal Projects & Image teams based on eCommerce marketing needs
- Work closely with Global Performance Media team teams to further develop achieve full-funnel vision
- Contribute to the development of performance marketing expertise internally
- Follow eCommerce Commercial & Activation planning priorities, and coordinate with eMerch teams to ensure the consistency of campaigns
- Coordinate with Kering Group teams (Technical, Media, Analytics) on transversal topics: automation, data, reporting, media best practices, measurement plans, cataloging.
EXTERNAL PARTNERS MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate with our partner Agencies from brief creation to campaigns results reporting
- Challenge Agencies on deliverables: planning strategy, reporting, execution, analysis
- Develop relationship with key media partners & affiliates partners: competitive watch, best practices and new features deployment
STRATEGIC APPROACH OF PERFORMANCE MARKETING
- Support the eCommerce team by developing a strategic vision of Performance Marketing activation & full-funnel mindset: objectives, target audiences, tech platforms & partners
- Understand and analyze competition landscape on the Brand’s business, especially on Paid Search
- Develop strategic aspects of the Performance Marketing Strategy: 1st Party Data strategy, mid-funnel diversification, bidding strategies, omnichannel marketing opportunities & capabilities.
- Assess the impacts & challenges for the Brand Performance strategy of a rapidly changing Digital advertising environment
REPORTING & MEASUREMENT FRAMEWORK
- Define appropriate KPIs and performance target for the market and align with Global team for integrated reporting
- Analyze traffic performances to get insights to be used to optimize paid media campaigns planning.
- Be involved in tests, POC and deployment of the relevant measurement tools
- Develop test & learn approaches on all acquisition aspects: bidding strategies, campaigns objectives, assets
- Full time
- Mainland China