BALENCIAGA Store Supervisor
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To achieve consistent sales and KPIs against set targets on a monthly basis.
- To be a role model in providing superior customer service to all clients and ensure that such is provided by all team members as well.
- To recruit new clients to the brand, develop clients to the next level and retain clients in the brand.
- To coach new and existing team members on brand heritage, product knowledge and processes (Company’s policies, systems, Before and After-Sales procedures)
- To guide, influence and motivate the team positively
- To assist in communicating company’s policies, memoranda and general information to the staff in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and support
- To monitor budgetary goals and sends regular reports
- To handle customer complaints and perform first level solution
- To ensure that the Store is in an impeccable condition at all times; i.e. that it meets technical and sanitary as well as decoration standards and requirements
- To manage the physical assets and funds of the Store
- To ensure all operational procedures regarding sales, discounts, transfers, stock adjustments, and all policies set forth in the Operations are properly carried out
- To take ownership and accountability for a department/product category sales performance, stock organisation, product updates & training and stock discrepancies.
- To execute and follow up closely on action plans proposed by Store Manager/Asst Store Manager
- At least 5 years hands-on retail sales or store operation experience in which 2 years at supervisory level
- Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is preferred
- Demonstrated strong sense of high-end fashion
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Full time