GUCCI- Assistant Store Manager
Gucci - Regular
Bangkok - Thailand
The Assistant Store Manager will support the Store Manager in the management of the daily operations which include overseeing sales performance of store and individuals, operational issues, efficient inventory management, cost management and client relations. The Assistant Store Manager will also ensure adherence of operational standards and regulations, and motivate / coach the team to bring about optimal performance.
1. SALES AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Support the Store Manager to establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives and implementing activities and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor
- Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Ensure service excellence and client engagement in store
2. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Support the Store Manager in managing a retail team with the support of Local HR (Recruitment, Coaching, Training)
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging, and business involvement
3. MAXIMISE STORE BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- Build and maintain rapport with potential business providers (VIG, Landlords, personal shoppers, etc)
- Support the PR and Consumer Management team in events
- Ensure effective manpower manning in store (MTT)
4. VISUAL MERCHANDISING MANAGEMENT
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping the retail team up to date about visual issues, and ensuring VM maintenance, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display team
5. STORE MANAGEMENT
- Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experiences in a similar capacity from the retail or service industry preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion.
- Well-groomed and driven with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills to manage teams in achieving objectives of all aspects.
- Independent individual with strong decision making skills
- Passionate in growing a career within the luxury fashion industry.
- Candidates with Mandarin speaking skills would have an added advantage due to handling of Chinese speaking clients
- Full time